Tuesday 4 June 2013

Prologue

So, this is it! My very first post!

I think that in the first post, one tries to define his/her blog ... to give it an identity. Honestly, I have no idea what I will be writing about or what the purpose of this blog is. I guess it is just a way to talk without actually talking or maybe it is just a way for me to open up. Some things are better expressed when written than when they are said aloud. Although I think that my blog will not be specific to one subject, I have made up my mind that at the end of each post I will post a song.

The song will most probably be something I would be listening to repeatedly at the time and something which  reflects the mood I'm in while writing the post. In fact, I think that the reason why I do not wish to bind this blog to something particular is because I want it to be constantly changing. Like moods. No one and nothing remains the same forever. We all change, whether we like it or not. Sometimes we choose to deny that we are becoming different people. In my opinion, this is what sets most people back ... the reluctance to change. Change is not necessarily a bad thing and so there is no need to fear what lies ahead just because it's different.


This blog is something far from what I'm used to doing. Speaking publicly is certainly not my forte but writing may be a different story. I guess what I am trying to say is that I do actually have high hopes for this blog. Maybe starting a blog is not such a pointless idea. Maybe it will lead to something bigger and better, although I do not know what that something might be. Speaking of high hopes ... there's this one song which comes to mind which I would like to share with you! If you have never heard of this band, go check them out, you won't regret it!

Until next time x



No comments:

Post a Comment