Wednesday 23 October 2013

University Life!

Hi there bloggers!

It's been a while, I know. However, a lot has been going on lately and I haven't found the right time to just sit down and write. So, as you can guess from the title, I started university at the beginning of this month! P.S. I did actually make it into my first preference course so hurray to that!

University life is turning out to be quite a laid-back kind of thing.. or at least it looks that way till now. My timetable is simply perfect.. Fridays off, starting at noon on a Monday, what more can you ask for?!

The main idea behind this post is that I wanted to give a few suggestions about any essentials that a girl might need in uni. Basically, the first, big need in university is a cute bag to carry your stuff in. Most girls in my university wear handbags with long straps so I did feel a bit weird with my old rucksack and ended up buying a new bag. Also, make sure that you have quite a numerous selection of leggings/jeans because it is so tiring to find a different outfit every single day of the week. As far as shoes go... there are never enough pairs of shoes. And that's the end of that.

I also have a little list of make-up items that I use every morning. This list is specifically aimed at all those who have a mere 5 minutes to get ready because they wake up late, like I always do. All you need is a concealer, eye liner, mascara and a subtle lipstick. It takes no time to apply them and you're set for the day. (On the rare occasions when I have some time to spare, I also put on some mattifying powder and blusher.)

Last but not least, colourful, varied stationary helps in keeping things interesting while you're jotting down notes!


No comments:

Post a Comment